2008 | This year’s top 10 fashion & beauty ideas
We’re deviating from our regular schedule to bring you the best new business ideas we’ve spotted over the last 12 months—smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009. Next up: our 10 favourite fashion & beauty ideas, each of which taps into a current consumer trend:
- Yakkay — Stylish helmets for urban cyclists
- Transitional Sizes — Clothing rental for size-changing dieters
- Catwalk Genius — Adopt-a-designer program for crowdfunded fashion
- Sneakart — Customizing sneakers with removable stickers
- Stitsh — Click to buy: fashion blog is a street version of shopping mags
- Keds & Zazzle — Design your own Keds & sell them on Zazzle
- Tomboy Trades — Steel-toes and tool belts for women
- colorOn and Eye Majic — Press-on eye shadow kits
- Diesel & Roskilde — Limited-edition festival jeans
- Dondup — Bringing a dye back from the dead: luxury jeans tinted a long dormant blue
Want more? Check out our picks for 10 industries.
Spotted another good idea???
Join our network and earn rewards