2008 | This year’s top 10 food & beverage ideas
We’re constantly looking for innovative ways to improve the Springwise experience, and so we’re now introducing BeeLine Reader, a new technology that helps you read more quickly and efficiently. To learn more about BeeLine Reader, an award-winning startup funded by Intel Capital, see BeeLineReader.com.
We’re deviating from our regular schedule to bring you the best new business ideas spotted in the last 12 months—smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009. The last of our 2008 selections features the most popular category on Springwise: food & beverage. Ten of our favourites from a long list of innovative ideas:
- Graze — Healthy snacks, delivered by mail in serving sizes
- Geschmackslabor — Taste lab restaurant lets customers add flavour to their meals
- Honibe — Honey without the mess
- Catch a Piece of Maine — Adopt a Maine lobster trap
- Bin Ends — Wine tastings via Twitter
- Tcho — Next-gen chocolate makers
- Pink Flamingo Pizza — Balloon-enabled pizza picnic delivery
- WineSide — Wine by the trial-sized tube
- Morsels — Bakery focuses on bite-size treats
- Sonntagmorgen — A customized cup of joe
Bonus | And three more that we just had to squeeze in:
- Kids Konserve — Reusable lunch kit for kids
- Volute — Single-serve wine flaunts its portability (and eco credentials)
- Eatbite — Mapping restaurants by photos of their dishes
Want more? Check out our picks for 10 industries.
Spotted another good idea???
Join our network and earn rewards