2008 | This year’s top 10 life hack business ideas
We’re constantly looking for innovative ways to improve the Springwise experience, and so we’re now introducing BeeLine Reader, a new technology that helps you read more quickly and efficiently. To learn more about BeeLine Reader, an award-winning startup funded by Intel Capital, see BeeLineReader.com.
We’re deviating from our regular schedule to bring you the best new business ideas we spotted over the last 12 months—smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009, whether by partnering, bringing to a local market, or being inspired to add similar offerings to an existing product or service. Our 10 favourite life hack business ideas: concepts that help consumers save time, money or both:
- ModerNash — Niche delivery biz brings IKEA to Nashville
- Ticket to Mind — Gift-giving simplified through a prepaid plan
- Babyplays — Toy rental service
- Insinger de Beaufort — Private banking by shoebox
- Wigadoo — Event planning site helps friends split the costs
- Laundry Locker — Laundry service by the locker
- TrackMyShipments — Helping consumers track shipped packages
- Rypple — Professional feedback, instant and peer-to-peer
- WeightNags — Nagging service for dieters
- Figuring Out — Career sampling service
Want more? Check out our picks for 10 industries.
Spotted another good idea???
Join our network and earn rewards