2008 | This year’s top 10 lifestyle & leisure ideas
We’re constantly looking for innovative ways to improve the Springwise experience, and so we’re now introducing BeeLine Reader, a new technology that helps you read more quickly and efficiently. To learn more about BeeLine Reader, an award-winning startup funded by Intel Capital, see BeeLineReader.com.
We’re deviating from our regular schedule to bring you the best new business ideas we’ve spotted over the last 12 months—smart concepts that will continue to provide entrepreneurs with plenty of opportunities in 2009. Check out our 10 favourite lifestyle & leisure ideas:
- vibrantBrains — Brain gyms for baby boomers
- Tikitag — Connecting online & off with RFID for the masses
- Hello Health — Platform for healthcare 2.0
- checkyourimage.com — Your very own focus group: personal image appraisals
- SavvyAuntie — Parenting site aimed at non-parents
- Drop Shots Tennis — Miniature tennis for pint-sized players
- After Work Parties, Granny Boots — Weeknight clubbing for the 9—5 crowd
- Sarah’s Smash Shack — Paying to break stuff at the smash shack
- SNIF Tag — RFID collar tag helps dog owners meet new friends
- Maggie & Rose, Cupcake — Members’ clubs for moms
Spotted another good idea???
Join our network and earn rewards