Springwise Access helps you track and research the latest innovations from across the globe in your industry. It’s the perfect resource to help you switch from being reactive, to be being innovative. It includes an exclusive database of every innovative idea and startup we’ve ever spotted, and continue to spot, as well as a number of tools to help you make sense of real time global innovation.
While you will still be able to read ideas from the last 30 days on the Springwise.com, Springwise Access membership opens up our database of over 6,200 articles – and exclusive content on top of that. You will be able to discover, sort and share the best new business ideas with ease, helping your company to stay ahead of the curve.
Springwise Access is an essential tool for quickly and accurately filtering the thousands of innovative business models, services and products from across industries and continents in our carefully curated database. If you’re an entrepreneur, brand manager or CEO, or you’re researching for a presentation, project, pitch, ad campaign or promotion, you’ll find Springwise Access vital in helping you better understand your industry and your competitors, as well as offering inspiration and ideas to help you develop and move forward.
Springwise Access membership includes access to several products that will help you innovate.
1. Springwise Access innovation database – A fast and efficient search tool that includes over 6,200 ideas and the ability to save, download and share them.
2. Personalized dashboard – Every time you login to Springwise Access you’ll be met by a personalized feed of innovative ideas from your industry or industries of interest.
3. Top 10 Innovations Report – Twice a month we’ll send you an overview of the brightest and most disruptive innovations we’ve discovered through our Springspotters network.
4. The Innovation Culture Bulletin – Twice a month, we’ll send an email with helpful advice, tips and tricks to create a culture of innovation in your organization.
5. Early invites to events – We’ll let you know about exclusive content and events before anyone else.
6. Tailored Quarterly Reports – After discussing your company objectives, and industries of interest, we’ll send you a personalized innovation report every quarter.
7. Exclusive ideation session – We’ll deliver a bespoke presentation twice a year to you and your team, updating you on the best and most disruptive innovations in your industry.
8. Custom branded portal – We’ll arrange a custom Springwise Access portal branded with your company logo, as well additional features.
My Folders is a feature of Springwise Access that enables you to save interesting articles for easy access later on, as well as organize them into groups. These folders can then be shared with other Springwise Access members, or downloaded in a single .pdf.
You are welcome to present Springwise Access content internally.
We’re more than happy for you to present Springwise Access content to clients – or as a verbal/written presentation – but only if you always state the source (“www.springwise.com”) on slides, in .pdfs, videos, etc.
You can see our pricing chart by clicking here.
You can add another month or year to your membership through your account page when logged into Springwise Access.
If you are unhappy with the service, or would like to close your account for any other reason, please contact email@example.com to request a refund. However, we urge you to make sure you fully understand what we are offering by reading our comprehensive overview of the service before committing to purchase.
Your personal details and My Folders data are stored even when you have stopped using Springwise Access. This means that if you only want to use Springwise Access for a month, have a break and then renew, your account will be just as you left it. However, we do not sell your information to third parties.
If you have forgotten your details, login to Springwise Access with the fields left blank. The next page contains a ‘Lost your password?’ link. Click on this to retrieve your details. Alternatively, send Tom an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and he’ll be happy to help.
You can read our terms & conditions here.