Springwise has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We will never offer any information about you to any outside company unless we receive your prior written consent. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Springwise website and newsletter.
If for any reason you feel that your privacy or security has been compromised, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Springwise Intelligence Limited (“Springwise”) of 35 Lavant Street, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU32 3EL with registration number ZA159196.
Information we gather and track
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features such as customized content, access to special sections on our websites and so on.
We collect the following types of information:
• Springwise collects data through registration from our subscribers, as well as when you contact us through the website, by email or telephone. Additionally, usage information may be analysed so that we can judge our system’s performance or to determine whether we should offer customizable features in the future.
• Your computer reaches us via a particular IP (Internet Protocol) address. This can tell us things like what part of the world you’re connecting from. Or what service provider you are using. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address may be used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Surveys may ask for contact information or unique identifying information to increase the value of the results. Contests may require contact information or other demographic/personal information in order to determine your eligibility.
Your browser offers “cookies” which — unless you disable their use — store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our site. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our offerings you like best. However, our cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us additional information.
You can block cookies by amending the settings on your browser. However, if you block all cookies you may not be able to access some or all of the information and features on our site.
How we use your information
We do not share your details with any third parties, other than as set out below:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us, including sharing information with our service providers who assist us with operating the site and processing our data;
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Where we store your data
Links on our site
Our site contains links to and from the websites of other businesses. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Newsletter & subscriber details
Our site uses a sign-up form for readers to subscribe to our newsletter. We collect Contact information from the subscribe form is only used to send the Springwise email newsletter. Users may opt-out of receiving the newsletter at any given time by clicking on the unsubscribe link that’s included in every email Springwise sends.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact:
1 Sekforde Street
EC1R 0BE, London
Springwise and its logo are trademarks of Springwise. The Springwise website and newsletter are copyright © Springwise. All rights reserved.
Other brands or products mentioned, advertised or featured are trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks or registered service marks of their respective holders.